Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the websites of Media Varnish without revealing any personal information. However, Media Varnish needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, receive the Media Varnish newsletter, or use certain Media Varnish services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. Media Varnish will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your member’s account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- Media Varnish automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Media Varnish may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, Media Varnish does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
- Media Varnish also allows third party companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Again, these cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies, and Media Varnish assumes no responsibility or liability for this usage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Media Varnish may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of Media Varnish to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information.
- Media Varnish may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of Media Varnish;
- We find that your actions on our websites violate the Media Varnish Terms of Service document or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to Media Varnish. If you have provided personal information to Media Varnish and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify Media Varnish at support@MediaVarnish.com.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your Media Varnish information is protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, Media Varnish may use industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Further, Media Varnish retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified above or as required by law.
- Media Varnish may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of Media Varnish websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions